Monday, January 5, 2009

Hey all! I hope everyone is having an awesome break! Since I'm leaving for Sweden next week I figured I would start my blog.

For an update, my family went to Disney between Christmas and New Year's, and we had a blast despite the fact that pretty much everyone got sick at one point. The New Year's Eve fireworks actually weren't too impressive, but there was a fireworks and laser light show at Epcot the night before that was simply amazing. Other than Disney, I've been busy packing and mentally preparing for next semester.

How is break going for the rest of you?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cliff!

    Glad you had fun in Disney, and I hope everyone in your family is feeling better from being sick!

    How's the packing going? It was a nightmare for me. I could only take one suitcase, because I had to lug it on the train. The night before I left (New Years) I couldn't get it closed, so I had to repack everything! Now I'm here and I have practically nothing, my room looks so empty. ;)

    Anyways, have a good trip over next week...are you ready to start school again? I'm not! I don't have my classes yet though--so one more week of having nothing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty awesomeeee. I've been playing video games. And. thats about it. So pretty much just awesomeness. :D

    ReplyDelete